Friday, June 8, 2012

NYX Soho Glam Collection (review)

          Hi guys! I'm here to give you some review of the NYX SOHO GLAM COLLECTION.I just got it yesterday for P1,200 (around 27-28 US dollar) I really love this pallet because it has lots of colors which you can really use everyday, plus it really fits my skin tone. So here are the photos that I took earlier using my phone. (sorry was so lazy getting my cam...) 

I love the packaging, you can see the eye shadow colors from the outside because
the box has a transparent window.
You can see from the back of the box the full content of the pallet/collection inside.


See how thick it is? 

an extra plastic protection for the eye shadows...

you can actually divide this into 2 groups
(left side) this are the neutral tones like grays, silvers, browns, white, etc.
(right side) bright colors like purples, blue, light blue, green, pink, etc.
A total of 48 colors here...
yummy colors...

tada!!! there are actually more eye shadows inside...

inside, there are 8 more eye shadow colors, 2 lip glosses,
 1 lip liner 2 eye shadow applicator and 1 brush (which I don't know how to use that one)

it is obviously bigger than the shadows on the first layer

the applicators

and they have even more on the inside...

let me show you guys what's inside...
it has 4 blushes and 8 lip glosses


          This is actually an impulse buy, but I love it and I don't regret buying it. sooo basically 90% of this pallet is shimmer, and the other 10% is matte, but not totally matte (if you know what I mean). Some of them are more pigmented than the others, definitely the lighter colors are not so pigmented than the darker colors which is ok for me. Next time I will show you how pigmented the colors are and maybe I will do the some looks using this collection. So that's it for now! ciao!


4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh. I recently got this one. :) I first intended to use it for photo shoots but ended up having it for myself. :D

    GirlTalker here. Followed you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how do you rate this pallet? I found some color too powdery, but it's ok, no big deal.. :)
      really fell in love the first time I saw it... <3

      thank you, will follow you back! by the way, it's Lyra. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! I'm looking for reviews about this palette and found your blog. Thanks for the lovely review! Followed you. Hope you could follow me back, (I'm new to blogging.hihi) .:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, glad you found my blog.:) will definitely follow back. thank you so much! :)

      Delete