Wednesday, June 6, 2012

NYX Matte Lip Cream

       I am seriously in love with lip glosses/lip creams. But when I found out about NYX soft matte lip cream, I fell in love the second time around. I'm not a fan of matte finished products but this lip cream is an exception... Below you can see my favorite shades. FYI I only applied it once. I like it that way. :)

SAO PAULO
My most used shade, I can almost wear it everyday.
ABU DHABI
I look pale with this shade but with a nice eye make up and coral shade blush on
this shade is a bomb!
ADDIS ABABA
A very chic color which I really love.
pros:
1. pigmented
2. affordable, from P200 - P280 only
3. last longer than ordinary lip products
4. readily available online (local online shops)

cons:
1. packaging. not sealed
2. it dries up my lip a little

Will I repurchase?
Yes! definitely!

So, what is your favorite shade of NYX Matte Lip Cream? 

2 comments:

  1. i like nyx lipsticks/matte or wtv lol never owned 1 though . will probably buy 1 soon :)

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAYS:
    ** CLICK TO WIN 1000PHP worth of accessories
    ** CLICK TO WIN MAC COSMETICS

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi April! yeah! you should not miss having one... really a nice product without burning a hole in our pocket! :) probably join you giveaways. :) thank you!

    ReplyDelete