Friday, March 16, 2012

happy 1st wedding anniversary to us!




March 18, 2011

It's our 1st year anniversary on Sunday, March 18. A month ago I'm planning for this special day. where and how to celebrate it. But here we are, so busy preparing for the upcoming soft opening of our business... But we are planning to go on a date tomorrow, just him and me. :)

Happy 1st year anniversary to my Husband AR! I can still remember how you stalked me during our review in Manila... kidding! long distance relationship is not easy, pero sisiw lang satin yun! you made it easy for me... We spend most of our time talking and exchanging messages, then we discover that Nueva Ecija is not that far from Laguna. Love really moves provinces... You really made me so happy the day we tied knot... and much more happy the day we had Yanna... Now I can say that my life is complete and I could not ask for anything more.

I know the first year of our marriage is not all fun and happiness, we’ve also been through some tough times. I almost gave up, pero palagi kang nandiyan para konsensyahin ako.lol Thank you for your patience, when I was stubborn. Thank you so much for being a responsible husband, a good father and provider. You don’t have anything to prove because you did alot, that's enough for me, and I am really so proud of you in many ways... Life is not easy, but I know we will make it, as long as we are together, no obstacles can break us apa

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! INFINITY!

My Life



1 comment:

  1. thank you for following me dear :)
    happy anniversary! :D

    ~ Katrina :)
    www.misskatv.com

    ReplyDelete