Thursday, March 15, 2012

3in1 Beauty Magic BB Cream by purederm

Being an online seller and also a shopper, I've noticed that BB Cream is all over theweb. So what is this BB cream and why this Korean beauty product is all the rage in Asia?

According to my friend named Google, BB stands for “Blemish Balm,”which is essentially a tinted, moisturizing balm that provides light coveragewhile caring for your skin. Formulated to soothe post-treatment skin, BB cream was originally found only in dermatology clinics and aesthetic centers. After treatments like dermabrasion and skin peeling, BB cream helps minimize skin sensitivity, conceal redness, and promote skin’s repairing function. Word of the wonders of BB cream soon spread and it wasn’t long before it hit the mainstream beauty market. BB cream is used after your regular skin regimen (cleanser, then toner, moisturizer and sunscreen). Some BB creams are already formulated with adequate moisturizers and sunscreen, so you can skip your regular moisturizer and sunscreen application. Top off with a light powder foundation or loose powder and makeup.

So after reading and seeing a lot of reviews about this product. I went to a local beauty drug store and bought my self a BB Cream.

3in1 Beauty Magic BB Cream
by purederm
content: 50ml
SPF 30 PA++
Wrinkle
skin conditioning
made in Korea
Price: Php300+
available in all WATSONS

The packaging is similar to :


******************

naked face, no product applied


with 3in1 Beauty Magic BB Cream
as you can see, this bb cream (i dont know if the same with other bb cream) is too light after application, you have to wait for a few minutes for the cream to blend and oxidize. I found this BB cream to be more like a liquid foundation with a better coverage. No other shades. If you have an Oily skin, this Bb Cream is not for you. I applied it at 9:00 in the morning and got an oily melting face at 12:00 noon. :( it also clogged my pores (nose area) after using it for a week, though my skin doesn't experienced a pimple breakout with this brand.... Good thing it's only Php300+, very affordable for those who wants to try it and new in BB cream just like me. I will just give it another try maybe in a much colder weather...

so will i repurchase again? No...
will I recommend this? hmmm maybe Yes for those who just want to try a BB cream just like me.

Have you tried this one or other BB creams? Which one do you recommend? let me know in the comments...


4 comments:

  1. thanks for the review! i actually waited for this post since you commented on my post, hehe. sadly i don't think i will be buying this because it might be too light. morena kasi ako :)

    btw, does it cake ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janelle, yes it looks very light after application but it will oxidize and blend to match your skin tone. But I don't know if it will work on morena tone like yours,,, hmm.. no di sya nag cake. :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, I want to try out some BB creams really bad:)

    xoxo-Laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laila, You should try this one. I recommend this one for starters like me, it's affordable and available in any watsons outlet. :)

      Delete