Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Everyday make up

I think this will be nicer if I used  red or pink lipstick.

I spent almost half a day everyday of this month watching make up tutorials in YOU TUBE. My favorite is Jen of http://www.youtube.com/frmheadtotoe. I found her so cute and I think she looks like Sandara Park. So after watching a couple of her tutorials, I rushed to the mall to buy my self some make ups! I will post soon the products that I picked from the department store. for now I will just show you the result of my panic, impulsive buying of make ups. :)) 


*LYRA*

2 comments:

  1. I love the look, perfect for everyday. I also watched the video and I am also a fan of hers. :)

    more power to your blog!

    BTW, i followed your blog, if it's ok please follow my blog too :)

    http://jaynell24.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Janelle! She's (Jen) such a darling, right? and I really love her style...
      Ok sure . I'll follow your blog. :) See you around! Good Luck and more discoveries! happy blogging to us! :)

      Delete